Customer Profile Management within the secure Orbital® Payment Gateway securely stores your customer data off-site – eliminating the need for you to store account data, and supporting your Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance initiatives. This process is often referred to as Tokenization. You can build a database of your customers and we’ll store it securely. You can retrieve customer data at any time to process a transaction, update information or deactivate a profile and you can control how employees access customer data through a variety of user control settings, further ensuring security.
With Customer Profile Management you can:
- Reduce risk of exposing customer account data while minimizing data storage costs
- Generate an unlimited number of tokens at no additional cost
- Simplify repeat customer transactions and reduce data entry errors by using pre-existing customer profile tokens
- Maintain your tokenized customer data with automatic account updates, preventing customer service interruptions
- Easily convert your customer tokens from other tokenization vendors
With Customer Profile Management, you can build a database of your customers that is securely stored by us. You can update information or deactivate a profile, and also control how your employees access customer data through a variety of user control settings, further ensuring security.
Best of all, by using Customer Profile Management, you can generate as many tokens as you need – with no fee applied until a payment transaction occurs.
You can also use these profiles to streamline your recurring payments through our Orbital Managed Billing service.
Contact us today to learn more about Customer Profile Management and Tokenization.