With payment processing through Chase Paymentech, Equinox® T4220 (formerly known as Hypercom Optimum) is built to meet your business needs with high-speed IP communications and dial backup. The T4220 offers optimal memory, while meeting today's payment processing security standards.
Equinox's proprietary advanced IP diagnostics offer built-in failure checking that tells the user where the error occurred and then how to fix it - speeding up troubleshooting, and reducing your downtime.
The T4220 is available for merchants in the retail, restaurant and lodging industries who can support an IP communication method.
Benefits at a Glance
- Frees up phone line or fax for customer communication
- Shorter transaction time means more sales and better customer service
- Check services (SCAN and Certegy)
- Chase Paymentech Gift Card support
- Credit, Debit and EBT card processing
- Fraud protection
- AVS (Account Verification Service)
- Account truncation on all receipts and reports
Equinox Hardware: Key Features
- High-speed IP communications with dial backup
- Expanded memory - 24MB - for value-added software applications
- Meets payment security standards PCI PED for integrated debit support
- Bright white, backlit LED display is easy to read, even in dimly lit environments
- Small footprint and profile uses minimal space
- Supports external PIN pad (optional)
- Supports RFID contactless card reader (optional)