Increase Revenue and Gain New Customers
You can process PayPal™ transactions directly through Chase Paymentech, for an integrated payment solution that lifts sales for qualified* online retailers. This integrated solution gives you access to the PayPal customer base through Chase Paymentech's robust payment service. Accepting PayPal requires no downtime and minimal resources.
Increase Sales - Let Them Pay with PayPal
When you accept PayPal as an additional payment option, you can accelerate the growth of your online business.
- Accepting PayPal has been proven to increase sales. In fact, 80% of merchants surveyed report that accepting PayPal in addition to credit cards increased their sales.
- PayPal has more than 150 million accounts in 103 countries. Fully 43% of North American online shoppers have used PayPal, and 24% consider it their favorite way to pay online.
Streamline your Operations
All reporting, funds transfers and file transmissions can be consolidated with other payment methods offered from Chase Paymentech. PayPal integrates easily into existing checkout flows.
- Get a single file for all of your available methods of payment, and consolidated chargeback management and funds transfers.
- Chase Paymentech, through a partnership with Cardinal Commerce, also gives you the ability to easily perform refunds and recurring transactions through Chase Paymentech.
- Simple - With Cardinal Commerce's Centinel Software, connecting to PayPal is simple and easy.
- Affordable - PayPal offers competitive pricing and is often cheaper than direct credit card processing.
- Secure - PayPal has among the lowest fraud rates in the online retail industry.
*PayPal is not available for all customers. Please contact your account manager or a sales representative to find out what options are available for your business.